alexcastro2010

Been Looking Like Crazy Through Forums And Can't Find Offset Info. Please Help

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

I just picked up a 71 1600. I'm going to be dropping it with H&R's or maybe IE stage 2 springs.  The Wheels I'm getting are 15x7 offset 20. I will be running 195/45/15. This is the same offset as some enkei 92s, will they rub or will i have to fender roll? i found the rims i want new for super cheap and want to know whether i should buy em.

Hey dude, 

got your email about the inquiry of the IE Stage IIs/Bilstein Sports. They sold a while back. I do have a few 1600 parts laying around.

They will rub, a bit, probably.

Time for stretchy stretchy stretch!

t

Hey dude, 

got your email about the inquiry of the IE Stage IIs/Bilstein Sports. They sold a while back. I do have a few 1600 parts laying around.

thanks bro, at the moment besides the suspension stuff i think i just want a wooden shift knob, wooden steering wheel, i might need new kidney's and random stuff here and there. But then again i haven't even driven the car yet, so i may need more haha

You'll be fine front and rear especially with the 45 series tires

Do you think I will need to roll fenders first or should I be able to pull it off without rolling?

(edited)

Depending on how low you go with the suspension: Rears should work.  Fronts will be very tight, at best.  The 45 profile might save you due to the small side wall.  185's would have a touch of stretch (if you're into that), and might make the turn into the wheel well.

Edited by eurotrash

Do you think I will need to roll fenders first or should I be able to pull it off without rolling?

IMO, Your fronts should not be a problem. You may be able to get away in the rear too but doesn't hurt to have a roller handy.