• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Carl (the Yellow Springs one)--call me tonite--I have th

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Kind of a "corn meal" shade of yellow.

By the late '70s most of the distinctive colors (Inka Golf, Mintgrun, Taiga) were gone.

My E21 was Resedagrun. Very pale green metallic.

Delia Wolfe

'73tii

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

Guest Anonymous

I did some cleanup on some of the paint and its much brighter than the early pics. I took some more pics but haven't had a chance to upload & post them yet.

I pulled the 1600 up next to Tim's Golf 02 on Saturday. The 1600 color is much softer than Golf. But the best thing about having a funky color 02 is that it gets people talking. And I love the color!

Also, took it for a shakedown run Saturday. Looks like more tlc will be in order - it developed a bad front-end shimmy, it still runs like crap and all the guages died (except the speedo). I think its been been feeling a little neglected. On the plus side, I found notes regarding maintenance going waaaaay back covering just about everything. More to come...

Karl