fdovargas

Edis Distributor Plug Options Available

3 posts / 598 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Thanks for all to reply my questions and your advices in the board, ever I use the search tool before to ask but sometimes I don't have luck.

I'll install EDIS (Electronic Distributorless Ignition System) in my stroker engine, then I need to remove the original distributor. I've seen the distributor plug in the FAQ store like a quickly solution for install it in the distributor flange, any other option available?, a different replacement part without the flange or better look? Please post pics of your conversion. Thanks

Edited by fdovargas

I don't think I have pictures, but I am using the one from FAQ store. I believe it is made by Tom at 02 Again. It was installed in my old motor and my new one, and I haven't had a leak. It sits fairly flush to the distributor housing and looks clean. 

I have one from Tom too. I mounted and aluminum plate on it and mounted my coil to the plate. Millers mule carries them although it was a lot cheaper to tap and thread the plug