seattle2002tii

Looking To Buy/trade Set Of E30 Bottlecaps Or Steel Rims

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Need a set (four) of either alloy Bottlecaps or steel rims.

14" 4 x100

I would also consider trading my current set of BMW basket weaves rims (14 x 6 1/2) for Bottlecaps.  Wheels have Yokohama AVS ES100 tires (see photo).

I'm located in Eastlake area of Seattle.

post-43259-0-14074400-1395590094_thumb.j

PM Sent. I've got a full set (painted black, ew I know.) of Bottlecaps on one of my E30's with pretty fresh Sumitomo Tires on them. Plenty of life left in the tires.

Would gladly trade for your weaves. My 2002 is far from needing wheels to roll on but the E30 is about ready to go to the scrap yard. Happy to help.

Wheels are located near Northgate Mall and i'm available after 6pm during the week and completely free this weekend! I'd love to meet you and make the trade.

Let me know what you think. I can send photos if you'd like.

Cheers,

Paolo

Completely stripped. Essentially a rolling shell. There's a 735i at the shop that may end up being a donor for the poor old e30.

Completely stripped. Essentially a rolling shell. There's a 735i at the shop that may end up being a donor for the poor old e30.

Shit, guess I'd have to Fred Flintstone it to work :P Looks like an '01 Civic may of just fallen in my lap for a summer commuter after replacing the puked out auto for a 5 speed...