Jump to content

3 posts / 1307 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I am looking to replace my rocker panels that have been rusted out, but I do not know and cannot find any place that sells replacement panels.  If anyone could help out that would very appreciated. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Walloth and Nesch.


If you really want to replace completely maybe better go for the OEM BMW parts rather than for the cheaper aftermarket repair panels. Latter are a bit larger in size because they´re initially meant to be whelded up on top of the original rocker, will need a good bit of rework to fit as a real replacement. For partly repairs on rockers I always found it easier to form needed bits myself from sheet metal.


Regards, Lars.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.