ma.jomaa

Need A Shop To Install Ac For Me In Socal

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

As the title states, I'm looking for a shop to install a universal AC kit for me, I have an m42 swap so compressor and bracket will be stock m42 parts, all other components (hoses, condenser, evap drier etc),  will be aftermarket, if you know a shop in socal that you can reccomend I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I believe La Jolla Independent will do it, too.  And Coupe King, but I think they focus more on the original systems.  

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I'm still looking for a shop to install an aftermarket AC Kit that is in LA county without charging me an or a leg, please let me know if you have any suggestions.

bavaria auto repair in sun valley did a fantastic partial restoration on my car and is very wallet friendly.  they recently helped me with some a/c woes.  the owner has gone out of his way to save me money and has over 30 years of '02 experience.

If all else fails, I suppose you could go down to ICE in San Diego. I think they might be a little pricey though.

Frigi King of Simi Valley has done good work for me at very reasonable prices.  He has no issues with custom work.