oz_tom

Australian 2002 Cars/parts - For Sale & Wanted Thread

18 posts / 6880 viewsLast Reply

Hello all

I have a couple of 2002 project cars and am chasing a couple of pieces of sheet metal from a body. In particular the piece of metal attached to firewall that comes up to the Bonnet seal. Secondly the piece from radiator support to nosecone. Does anyone know of any bodies in wrecking yards in Qld?

The firewall piece is my main concern, 11the other nosecone  piece I can probably fabricate a similar piece if I can not find one, but the firewall piece is well beyond my ability to fabricate.

Also I have a ton of parts if anyone is in need of anything both standard parts or modification pieces, it would be great to hear, I see there has not been a lot of activity on this thread lately.

I am on sunny coast in qld

On 4/22/2019 at 10:50 PM, Scooroy said:

Hello all

I have a couple of 2002 project cars and am chasing a couple of pieces of sheet metal from a body. In particular the piece of metal attached to firewall that comes up to the Bonnet seal. Secondly the piece from radiator support to nosecone. Does anyone know of any bodies in wrecking yards in Qld?

The firewall piece is my main concern, 11the other nosecone  piece I can probably fabricate a similar piece if I can not find one, but the firewall piece is well beyond my ability to fabricate.

Also I have a ton of parts if anyone is in need of anything both standard parts or modification pieces, it would be great to hear, I see there has not been a lot of activity on this thread lately.

I am on sunny coast in qld

G'day there! 

Karl Anderson on the 2002 Owners Australia Facebook group will definitely have something in his stash. He would be within driving distance (outskirts of Brissy i think)

Let me know if you have any BBS wheels or an S14 block sitting about :)

Tom

Thanks for the heads up Tom ,can't help with wheels or block, but will try to take some pics of parts available over the next couple of days and post. You guys may be able to help identify a couple I have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.