Have not had time to race since we moved to CA.   Missing my buddies racing at Watkins Glen this weekend.  So at least I finally washed off the grime from the cross country tow in July

43341363-7668-49F8-B35D-80EDBB113A72.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

State of Texas said I was finished enough today to drive on the road... I still need to address a few items but mostly complete, here are some pictures of the finished product ...

Got married just in time before the travel bans started.  Drove to prom in this car 14 years ago...only appropriate that we drove away from the chapel in it too.

Here's the place to post your best 2002 photos. Perhaps a bit like the stance thread, but with less emphasis on the "stance", and more emphasis on the car and photo quality.      I'll start...  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, zinz said:

nonsense... when in doubt, throttle out. 

Ed Z

Lol I did that in my old work truck, didn’t have the elevated exhaust, I was doing great until the tail pipe went under water!!!!!

I had to put it in gear and and use the starter to roll/bump me out of it.... never said I was smart😜

btw love all the Malaga in this thread👍

13 hours ago, pjp90 said:

Have not had time to race since we moved to CA.   Missing my buddies racing at Watkins Glen this weekend.  So at least I finally washed off the grime from the cross country tow in July

43341363-7668-49F8-B35D-80EDBB113A72.jpeg

So cool.... that’s what I want.....A street rocket

When I bought my car, I was told it had a name that could never be changed, and there was a hat from the original owner that had to stay with the car (and it does to this day). This is "Ms. Agnes" and she is a 1974 Automatic, and can be seen in the Academy Award winning film "Milk." She has been in the shop for about a month awaiting a complete overhaul of the steering box (re-machined/rebuilt), and I am looking forward to getting her back on the road! Maybe we will take a trip back to the Legion of Honor if the weather holds up.

IMG-9895.jpg

8D453449-32E4-455D-8350-89EFFF804E03.jpeg

Edited by pminasi
  • Like 8
16 hours ago, irdave said:

Ok.  So, for the record, in Oregon, is it wil-la-mette' or is it will-am'-ette?

" So, for the record, the correct pronunciation of Willamette as it relates to the Oregon wine region is “Will-AM-it” as in “It’s Will-AM-it, damit!” "

https://winecast.net/2011/02/15/how-to-pronounce-willamette/#:~:text=So%2C for the record%2C the,AM-it%2C damit!”

It's Willamette Dammit! T-Shirt

Edited by '76mintgrün'02
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, '76mintgrün'02 said:

" So, for the record, the correct pronunciation of Willamette as it relates to the Oregon wine region is “Will-AM-it” as in “It’s Will-AM-it, damit!” "

https://winecast.net/2011/02/15/how-to-pronounce-willamette/#:~:text=So%2C for the record%2C the,AM-it%2C damit!”

It's Willamette Dammit! T-Shirt

This is what I thought!  I know there's somewhere else that has a more 'reasonable' pronunciation, but I knew one of them was... interesting.  Thanks Tom!