• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

With mixed emotions..... Antelope Foreign is closing its doo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

After 25 years in the business!

I'm putting together a "Liquidation" website for them right now and they'll be selling off all 12 ACRES of their inventory. TONS of stuff, and it all has to go.

Question for everyone.. As I walk through their place taking pictures and drooling over all kinds of stuff, I wonder how the hell we're going to let everyone know what they have. Got any ideas? At this point all we have is a bunch of pictures of the yard and warehouses and are expecting people to call or walk in, but most of what they have is not on a database of any kind that I can extract and post to the website.

Has anyone else gone through this before?

engines.jpg

engines2.jpg

seats.jpg

seats2.jpg

headlights.jpg

bumper_covers.jpg

radiators.jpg

Guest Anonymous

give another thanks to Bob when you see him again, thanking him for the "121" cylinder he sent me at no charge last fall, tell him the '69 2000 runs great, bottom end was done while the cylinder head he sent was being rebuilt, clutch is all set, new oem exhaust system is on and heater core he included with the car is also in and good. I'll e-mail him also but tell him thanks again for me and I wish those guys well. Any interesting 2000 stuff you stumble on let me know, nothing too big though Dan, as I'm in western N.Y., thanks,

Tim.

Guest Anonymous

if so you may be able to post .jpg of a scan etc of the list of parts, or at least cars that the parts come from.

if not you have to do it the hard way.

Please list all bmw etc stuff here when you find out.

Good luck with it,

B

Guest Anonymous

I was at Antelope a few weeks back, scouting parts for the mighty ti. They had 3 NK's in the yard, all pretty well picked over. Not much upholstery, no drive train not much trim. I was planning on visiting this weekend to pickup parts for my wife's VW convertible.

If you are looking for something, specific, let me know and I will look for it.

Guest Anonymous

There are a couple decent bumpers (I know there are some good bumper pieces), and they also have some other stuff tucked away in the warehouse. I was thinking about offering to sell all the "special" BMW stuff for them as individual parts, as opposed to waiting for people to snag them later. In otherwords, put aside parts that I think you guys might like. There's no way I can look for specific parts for anybody, but I may end up putting what I find on their site and letting you guys know. Stay tuned.

Guest Anonymous

parts, the rear center section for my '69 2000 is what I may be after. Dan, you remember, it already has a small dent right about the center of it, it was recently backed into a couple of weeks ago while still at a friend's place, nothing big, about the same size as the other small dent and Mark ( the guy that did all the work on my 2000) feels terrible, his niece backed into the car. He offered to replace the bumper and I told him really not to worry about it but he's pretty much set on getting the bumper part. Anyhow, I called Carl Nelson recently and he wants $250.00 for a nice/used center section, the one on the car now is in very nice shape, no rust/pitting, I really thought Carl could do a bit better than $250.00, I can see $125.00 or maybe a little bit more but $250.00 is a bit much and even though Mark is willing to pay full shot, I wouldn't want him to pay that much. So, if you guys can, next time you're over at Antelope, see what Bob wants for a nice center rear bumper section for a 2000. If by chance, Mark has gotten with Carl ( I gave him Carl's number/e-mail address) and has bought that section I'll let you know, thanks,

Tim.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

are these guys in business right now? I would like to drive out there and get some stuff: that is an impressive collection of parts. More info on location, or a website ortel. number please. thanks, and very sorry they have to give it up> I would love to take it over if i had the bucks!