Korman Weber 45 Dual Side Draft- Complete Set

Hello,

I have a Korman Autoworks built Weber 45 Dual Side Draft carb set, with complete linkage. Long story short, I purchased the set, along with a cam, from Korman in 2006, had it on my '76 for about a week, then put it in a box. The car was recently sold, and this carb needs a home.

The carb set is in nearly new condition, with only some light rust on the throttle linkage bar and on a couple of the bolts. It's been sitting in a box indoors for a while now. The intake valves work perfectly, and I have a video to show the operation if anyone is really interested. All the seals appear to be tip top shape. I will include many pictures, but will take graphic requests for more in my email from anyone who replies to this ad with an email.

For price, I am setting it $1100. Please feel free to comment on my pricing below or make lurid OBO's by providing your email in a reply or PM. ALL reasonable OBO's will be considered.

I'll get a FAIR quote on shipping, I'm not an ebay seller and will not charge you thrice what it actually costs me to ship (I'll include a receipt via email for shipping). I will meet you in the Boston/ Seacoast NH/ RI area as well. We can discuss payment methods if you are interested.

Ryan

Archived