$3K Baikal Sunroof Tii In New England

THE1ST3

Doesn't strike me as a "drop everything" car. Looked at the pics, e-mailed for contact, but as a keeper, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Too much rust. Non-fatal, but still, too much rust. And, no photos of the undercarriage, so there's only going to be more. Unless you do your own welding and paint -- and I don't -- , I don't see how you wouldn't be upside-down (financially) in a heartbeat. As a flipper, I suppose I could get those god-awful white lettered tires off it, booge the nose so the hood will close, put kidneys in the middle, put trim on it, put it on my lift, photograph the living snot out of it, and sell it on eBay (after yanking the LSD and 5-speed and putting them in my car)... or just sit back and let it find a different buyer. And Marshfield VT is 200 miles from me anyway.

I noticed the tii on BaT this morning but it does look rough. Will look at the ad later.

I'd prefer the nice early Mini with larger engine and 5-speed and Superlite/Minilte wheels!

I saw that mini as well. I used to live about 10 mins from Castaic. I would love to have that car!

Archived