Your Favorite Color '02?

mikebontoft

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any color that does not have rust under it.....

:D

color is a personal choice do what you like not what everyone else likes.

that said, i can't stand silver, black or white on any car and particularly on a 70's icon like a 2002.  those are colors for the commoner.  90% of the cars on the road today are those colors.  totally BORING!!!  sliver especially just blends in with the crowd.  no pop.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

dare to be different.  stand out, don't just be like the masses.

oh trust me, I've stood out before... I currently have a silver car with lime green wheels on one side and white wheels on the other because I haven't finished painting them white. hah.

I agree with you though. One thing you may learn about me is I can never make up my mind, ever. I thought about indigo blue, but I have red insert/black leather seats to go in it.

edit: that Turkis is quite the color too.

that said, i can't stand silver, black or white on any car and particularly on a 70's icon like a 2002.  those are colors for the commoner.  90% of the cars on the road today are those colors.  totally BORING!!!  sliver especially just blends in with the crowd.  no pop.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Where's the "dislike" button? :D

Tell me this doesn't look good in black.

IMG_0003r.jpg

I would say my opinion drifts over time.  

I like Agave a lot.  It looks vintage and modern at the same time.  It's classy.

I like Riviera for the same reasons.  

Colorado is my favorite "clearly a '70s color" color.  I saw Dave's car once and fell in love with it.  

You know, Polaris isn't bad, either.  There's a Polaris car around here that looks very nice.  Classy and not too "antique" looking.  Of course silver is Germany's Grand Prix color, so there's that connection, too.

My car is Verona, which I also like.  It is slowly changing over time to be a brighter red.  

Good luck.  If I had to pick a color, it would be rough.

Scott

I would say my opinion drifts over time.  

I like Agave a lot.  It looks vintage and modern at the same time.  It's classy.

I like Riviera for the same reasons.  

Colorado is my favorite "clearly a '70s color" color.  I saw Dave's car once and fell in love with it.  

You know, Polaris isn't bad, either.  There's a Polaris car around here that looks very nice.  Classy and not too "antique" looking.  Of course silver is Germany's Grand Prix color, so there's that connection, too.

My car is Verona, which I also like.  It is slowly changing over time to be a brighter red.  

Good luck.  If I had to pick a color, it would be rough.

Scott

+1 on Agave, 1st 02 I ever saw was agave with tobacco interior. Will never forget it.

I feel slammed!  lol

Archived