• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

absolutely ridiculous efi question

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So just thinking about what I have and how I can use that- Is it even remotely possible that I could use a TPS on the K-fisher in conjunction with a MAP sensor and have a servo operate the throttle? I can hear the why the hell would you want to do that coming and I dont have great answer other than I could dial in the hardware that I already have and.... well I thought it was an intesting and possible unexplored approach. I know its stupid but hey......

Guest Anonymous

given sufficient time, money and effort. A good question would be why bother?

If you're experienced in embedded hardware and software development, have at it. If you're hoping somebody else will do the work and let you ride along, I have a couple very nice bridges (barely used) I can make you a great deal on.

Cheers!

John N

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://home.globalcrossing.net/~lsh/efi2002/

Not too sure what you mean..sounds like some sort of remotely operated throttle? I think I do follow you on the rest of your post. If you meant to use the K-fish manifold, pleneum, TB, etc.., then I have thought about this too..only the problem of fitting the EFI injectors and rigging up a fuel rail put that idea in the dust for me. I got an '84 318i intake manifold w/stang 5.0 TB instead, it's been done before and fully documented in this site, check it out.