Help Id Ti Intake Manifolds?

Henrygabs

I was also confused when trying to purchase some ti manifolds: some were embossed with a BMW logo and parts number (like your top photos), some had an H121 and V121 ID, and others had no ID at all.  As others mention, I would check manifold port sizes for the best fit.  

I was also confused when trying to purchase some ti manifolds: some were embossed with a BMW logo and parts number (like your top photos), some had an H121 and V121 ID, and others had no ID at all.  As others mention, I would check manifold port sizes for the best fit.  

IIRC, the "H" and "V" stands for Front and back (I think Hinter and Vorn in German).  This is stamped on my ti manifolds.

Guten Abend,

raised numbers on cast parts do mostly NOT show a part number but just a cast number.

There was quite a large number of different two-piece dual carb manifolds either from BMW or lookalikes from other manufacturers. For example:

Alpina

post-36854-0-18819600-1377191375_thumb.j

Heidegger

post-36854-0-74306400-1377191417_thumb.j

Manifolds shown above should be from NK because of the linkage - I perfectly agree on that. As cast number starts with 118 they are probably from 1800TI. TISA was a bit different if I remember right. And they have been machined to fit the big oval ports of the 2 Liter cylinder heads (sorrowly - original 1800TI is a bit rare meanwhile).

For manifolds for NK 2000TI/TiLux or 2000CS cast number should start with 121 and those do also have the integrated rod for the redirection of the gas linkage on the one manifold. Big oval ports on those ex factory.

Best regards, Lars. 

Archived