Hello everyone, I've had my 02 Touring for about 9 years now but due to health reasons I need to sell it. Me (and the car) are in Costa Rica (Central America) but I might drive it up to Texas.

Here are some specs:
VIN: 3461978

Manufactured January 10th, 1974

Original color: Inca Orange

The car is sold as shown with a spare front euro bumper, 2 spare Touring roundies (complete), 1 spare set of touring windows (front, back, sides, etc. ), Zender front spoiler fiberglass copy.

• E21 5 speed overdrive transmision

• Alpina 13x6 wheels

• new Sumitomo 185/60/R13 tires

• Weber 32/36 DGAV

Engine overhauled less than 10K KMs ago, standard bearing crankshaft, overbored to 90.2mm with Max Sil Pistons. Everything replaced except for crankshaft, camshaft and piston rods.

1001550_693192160695327_515816546_n_zps6

DSC09420.jpg

DSC09421.jpg

DSC09424.jpg

DSC09426.jpg

What do you think is a fair asking price?

Wow, that offer matches your screen name.  Lowballer...

Wow is right. For someone with a Zappa lyric in their sig line, I would have guessed you'd have a sense of humor. Play nice, and don't be one yourself.

O.P., get a credible, detailed apprasial, and that would be a good starting point. Too many variables to give an accurate answer from a few pics. Good luck!

IMO, I think that $4,500 is VERY fair price delivered in Texas.  I'll have a bank check ready when you arrive!  Let me know your schedule.

It's about 2000 miles, 6 border crossings, some of which are not very nice. How about I give you $4500, the car and my first born son?

You must really think hispanics will bend over backwards for a buck huh? 

Wow is right. For someone with a Zappa lyric in their sig line, I would have guessed you'd have a sense of humor. Play nice, and don't be one yourself.

O.P., get a credible, detailed apprasial, and that would be a good starting point. Too many variables to give an accurate answer from a few pics. Good luck!

Sorry, I just didn't find any humor in that. Not trying to be a jerk. I see what you are saying. :) 

Hope you get a good price for that car