Looking to have the m10 refreshed, a cam installed, flywheel lightened, lynx side draft installed, and any other various work preformed. Looking for someone in the South Sound area (Olympia-Seattle).

Midnight Motorsports was recommended but have not been able to make contact with them. Is the any other recommendations from the board? Experiences?

As always thanks for the help.

South Sound, huh?

For machining, see if you can raise PM Auto, in Shelton.  My only association with them is that they did the head porting

on my race car before I got it, and it is absolutely gorgeous. 

And for assembly/tuning/ etc, you might talk to John Parker and James Crivellone, in Tacoma.  I think you can get in touch with

them through Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor. 

But keep trying Patrick, too.  He comes highly recommended.

t

Here's Patrick's contact information. Give him a shout, or send him an e-mail. Yes, he has a Portland phone number, but he is in lower West Seattle off West Marginal.

Patrick O'Neil
Owner, Midnight Motorsport
midnightmotorsport@yahoo.com
503 381 7287

Pacific Auto Machine did the machine work on my new motor and Patrick did the assembly and installation. 

Edited by Chamonix72