*** Non-Cracked Dashboard ***

* * * Perfect Non-Crack '02 Dashboard * *

!!! Extremely Hard-To-Find Part !!!

Hello '02 Everyone,

Here is the Number #1 Interior OEM component to make your car Look as good as it Feels : )

These Dashes are Extremely hard to find, expensive to purchase plus take couple hundred$ to refurbish.

The result is Perfect '02 Part that sets-off the entire Interior of your car to make it look & feel new inside!

Perfect for a Restoration or Daily-driver car it adds great resell value to your car as well.

This one is the ONLY Dashboard currently in Inventory and will save -$1,000 over New

PERFECT & REFURBISHED No-Crack Dashboard with Switch Knobs

BestFocus_zps04089d2c.jpg

BestFocus_zps04089d2c.jpg

Top Left View of Dashboard

Dash_1_zps5d6e028d.jpg.html%5D" />

Dash_1_zps5d6e028d.jpg

Instrument Cluster of Dashboard

Dash_2_zpsb6a1d9fc.jpg.html%5D" />

Dash_2_zpsb6a1d9fc.jpg

Side View of Instrument Cluster

Dash_3_zps47db25e5.jpg.html%5D" />

Dash_3_zps47db25e5.jpg

Right-Side of Dashboard

Dash_4_zps9423a8ed.jpg.html%5D" />

Dash_4_zps9423a8ed.jpg

Full-view of Dashboard

BestFocus_zps04089d2c.jpg.html%5D" />

Dashboard_zps69cbffe0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,  I am a 55 year old divorced father of the most awesome boy in the world!!!   I get to see him 8 days a month . . . . which really sucks.

A 1976 high school graduate – the last year that BMW made the 2002.  My dad had a ’73, 3.0 Liter Bavaria which was my car for special occasions and dates, proms, etc.  That car flew!

FjordBavaria_zps0cdc85b9.jpg

'73 Fjord Blue Bav :)

Okay, Let me first apologize for any confusion that I have caused with my Listings – this was Never the intent.

I respect and sincerely appreciate EVERYONE on the FAQ  . . . . Like all members, simply in love with this Little 2-Door car : )

Just so that you know, I literally spend ENTIRE days sitting in the chair answering Pings on the FAQ, Emails, Text Messages, and phone calls.  95% of all people who ping on the FAQ are looking for a great deal  =  I get that completely.  Restoring two 2002’s myself right now.

ABSOLUTELY TRUTH here . . . . Entire Days, often Literally 12-14-16 Hour Days straight sitting in the chair Typing / Texting / Talking.

My little helper wants to be “part-of-the-picture” but currently has the attention-span of a Hiccup!

LittleHelper_zps94fd09d4.jpg

My favorite Little Helper

I have Listed $Prices on many of my Posts, only to find that I am constantly spending an extra 2 hours a day answering extra “Lookie Lou” Questions.

Anyone who has contacted me directly on the forum knows that my answers are very thorough with prices.  When someone says: “wow dude, I will take the $200 steering wheel for Free!”  I simply take this a joke or kidding (I understand that I have caused the confusion here).

Currently I have three cars in my 2-car garage being parted out with at least a full 2002 of Parts in boxes on storage shelves –  then, another two 2002’s in storage here in Denver and three more 2002’s in California, two of which are Parts cars.

Garage_zps94861708.jpg

Incredible Mess of a 2-Car Garage

With more than 1,100+ Parts and multiple duplicates I often have 2-3+ of the exact same part.  Price always depends upon Quality and the Volume of each particular Sale.  Anyone is welcome to contact me directly and I will always give you a direct answer.  Text is fine, but I can Talk much faster than I can Type.

There are more than 265+ people who have purchased over 1,000+ BMW ’02 Parts from me from more than 14 countries worldwide.

BTW, if anyone can sell me some Time, I will give you all of my money.

A REAL person . . . . Not a Scammer.

Self_zpsaf74dfd6.jpg

Price depends upon Quality        Shipping depends upon size of package        Discounts depend upon volume 

Archived