02 Spotted In Cedar Park 7/16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

whoops... I haven't been to the Texas Group pages in a lonnnnnng time. 

The Sahara-ish car in front of Boat House Grill was me.  I live in CP but work in Lakeway, so I'm always running around the Lake Travis area.

Haven't seen the others spotted around town, though.  Sometimes, I think I'm the only '02 out there....

Ed

• 2 months later...

Spotted the silver 02 again last week and was able to catch up and talk to the owner.  Super nice guy.   Looks like we now have three 02's in Cedar Park.  Who would have thought! 

Here's a picture of his 68 as I was catching up to him.  Should of taken another picture after he pulled over and let me check out his car. 

post-37556-0-73392000-1387846293_thumb.j

Wow... a '68?? That's an old one for sure.  Would love to see it.

We definitely need to get the Cedar Park/Round Rock bunch together for a beer, or something!

My car is on jacks...but, I finally got all the parts to replace the brake master cylinder. Hopefully, by tomorrow afternoon I'll be back on the road.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.