Bimmerfest East

traffic, crowds and expensive food...LOL!

a friend went last year and i have seen the picture folks have taken.  think I will work on making my M2 faster instead.  gotta prep for track weekend 27-28JUL.

you should come out to summit point 27 JUL...that will be a car show.  bmw club race and bmw drivers school.  cars that actually go!

Edited by mlytle

new jersey chapter bmwcca club racing weekend.  it is also a DE weekend. two days of race and DE run groups all day.  paddock full of bmw's on summit point main track.

http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/schedule/view.php?event_id=350

so far we have three fast 2002's in the instructor group for the DE.

there are over 100 cars entered in the DE alone.  event is full with a waitlist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.