Early Saddle Brown Passenger Seat Base Cover?

73touring

Ive stripped my RHD drivers seat in order to put a new seat pad. When I examined the cover Ive found 1 inch long tear on the basket weave part of the sean in the base. Seeing as its a RHD car I though someone state side might have a passanger side seat base cover thats good? If you do please contact me. I can pay via paypal or what ever means works including postage to Ireland of course but the cover off you. They come off easily enough.

Thanks, Rob.

post-32709-0-64676300-1373582086_thumb.j

If no one can help you with a pax seat bottom, here's a suggestion:  find a matching rear seat back that's all sun rotted on top, strip the upholstery from it and have your local upholstery shop repair your seat bottom with the patterned material from the seat back.  I've had several seats repaired that way and it works like a charm.

Rear seat backs that are all rotted at the top are otherwise pretty useless--except to be donors to repair split front seats.  Can anyone help Rob?

Cheers

mike

Thanks Mike, thats also on the list of possibilities. I know of one chap who has redid an interior in leather including the door cards to the same pattern of the Black over Brown interior. I must see if he kept the rear cover. Ive a feeling that they might have been dumped but its worth asking.

Rob.