Sign in to follow this  
Koblenz

Airport Run Ii

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

(edited)

Great day to own on 02.  After a far too long absence from group drives, we ended up with an impromptu run. Five 02s!

Started with breakfast then some really nice roads, an airport photo op then homeward bound.

It was good to see the guys again.  Thanks for coming out! Getting up on Sunday for a 0730 breakfast can be challenging.  I took some pics but have to apologize.  My cell camera coupled with "Gump camera skills" rendered some sad results.  Most of the originals were too dark or way out of focus.  I had to use a photo studio to make them visible.  Anyone else with pics, PLEASE post them

AR10_zpsd1b49007.jpg

AR4_zpsbd2802cd.jpg

AR3_zps7502c87e.jpg

AR6_zps12692542.jpg

AR5_zpsa07d9b2b.jpg

AR11_zps19887ff6.jpg

AR7_zps8229b094.jpg

Edited by Koblenz

Thanks.  I wish my cell camera was better quality.  I took a couple of videos and I'm trying to download.  we do have some good roads in Florida. That "middle of nowhere" airport is Orlando-Apopka Airport.  Identifier X09.  One of the huge hangars has a floor that is wall to wall granite.

We finally got a break from the non-stop rain.  Good breeze and clear skies.

(edited)

It was a pleasure making the contact. I'm really glad it worked out for you guys.

But, if it hadn't been for Pete I would have been doing yard work. Hoping we can start a monthly run. Each guy pick a route and a place to eat.

Edited by Koblenz

Sign in to follow this