Sign in to follow this  
tiitouring02

Proper Coloured 02 Face For Our Header?

2 posts / 766 viewsLast Reply

Hey all, new to the group, happy to be here!  Just noticed the cool colorado or Inka face staring at me with the "Florida" licence plate and the first thing that crossed my mind is "We're lucky enough to be a group that has the same name as a BMW colour, shouldnt the header be a Florida coloured 02?  Just sayin. If anyone has a good Florida car shot i think that would be cool!  Maybe im on my own here but i thought i'd bring it up.

Cheers,

Martin

(edited)

Open to possibilities.  At the moment our Florida forum is pretty quiet.  So input as you can see is primarily between myself and I.

That being said the banner is something that I think can be group specific.  Once we get some activity I wanted to have "banner contest."

In the meantime if you have any images to throw into the mix please post them here.  We will start with yours.

Where are you located? If you are comfortable with it put yourself on the map and take a second to "sign-in" on the Florida 02 Registry.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/120883-florida-02-registry/

Thanks

Edited by Koblenz

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.