Looking To Go Back To Stock On My 74Tii, Currently Has A Turbo Kit

infinkc

Not sure what i really need to get the engine back to stock on this car, it was modified by my late friend.

He installed a turbo kit onthis engine, and I just want to put it back to stock and drive the thing.

If anyone wants to swap stock parts for the turbo let me know.

Or any leads on where to get some stock parts from.  I know i will need a manifold for sure.

here are the pictures:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/62741-anyone-know-whats-going-on-here-turbo-74-tii/

Where are you located? Like the poster above, I have all the items necessary to take you back to a carb'd state including a Weber 32/36 and headers, but I think you'll be hard pressed to get a complete Tii set up. Your car is running electronic fuel injection using aftermarket management, vs the mechanical injection that originally came from the Tii. There is a lot more involved to returning to the original beyond the manifolds (think injection pump, possibly crank pully, cold start gear,+ who knows what else).

What is your reason for going back to original Tii specs? Is the car not currently driving well? Are you looking to invest in a complete re$toration?

If you're going to buy the fuel injection system piece by piece, this could get very pricey. On the other hand, I know I've seen whole tii motors with fuel injection -- in need of overhauls, of course -- for as little as $800. Unless you can get the entire fuel injection from someone who is, for instance, swapping to dual Webers, this might be one way to approach the process.

Good luck,

Steve

If you need the parts to take your 74tii engine back to stock/original I have all of the parts you will need in one fell swoop.  The parts are also clean and in excellent shape.  Plenum, c-runners, stub manifold, injectors, injection lines, front cover, alternator bracket, alternator, kugelfischer pump, pump pulley, plastic covers, crank pulley and stub shaft, water pump, air filter housing, throttle body, intake bellows, water divider, coolant pipe, cold start valve, thermal time switch, electric fuel pump, fuel pickup, etc.  Let me know what you need.  Located in Vacaville,CA.  Contact me at:  shermanmartinez@hotmail.com