mbaum.collects@gmail.com

Tonights Bear Mountan Cruise Night

12 posts / 1787 viewsLast Reply

took my 1976 BMW 2002 up to the Hudson valley rod benders Bear Mountain Cruise Night car show

over 200 cars and 150 more bikes beautiful machinery, saw some 3 series cars but I was the only E-10

Rocan, the pedal was so sweet I still can not express my appreciation

The show is every wednesday evening 5-9pm at Bear mountain $4.00 admission, food and beer vendors there too, show is on the field (grass) very nice with 50's music, nice family atmosphere

lets put on a showing

feel free to touch base with me

I'm totally up for a wednesday night but won't be free for another month... between the pedal kits and class, I'm busy busy! After then though, I'm back to enjoying my summer!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! 

Can't wait to go for a long drive.

Cheers,

David

so sorry Daron, while we call Bear Mountain a mountain by your standards of mountains in the Rocky's these are just bumps, weather in the 60-70 degree mark so no snow for ski jumping, the curves in the state park, seven lakes drive and the bear Mounyain state parkway however are just fine for testing ones line in the curves and the dryness of your shorts

come visit we will be glad to show you the beauty of New York State

But I do remembet attending summer ski jumps. The jump ramp was carpeted. I guess it's not there any more. It was to the left of the main lodge/restaurant set back from the knoll against the woods. It's looking like we might move to Virginia here by the end of August. If I have some inbetween time I will get to Nyack and visit my friend. I will let you know if I'm that way. We can hit it up to Central Valley/ West Point area.

Is there a car show this evening, July 3. If so let me know 303-324-2355. I would love to meet up. Only caveat. I have been informed I am no longer authorized to operate a motor vehicle in the state of NY. I'm in Pomona.

Daron

fixed exhaust, the pipe was hitting on the tunnel edge and the resonator was leaning on the inner half shaft boot, caught it just in time, one customized bolt on bracket from the pipe to a bolt on the rear end case cover and it is down and pulled across perfectly, the repair shop on 306 at willow tree, old car guys yacked with them for 1 1/2 hrs and cost $40.00 hard to beat. all smiles, drive safe keep me posted on your new digs etc it should be for a blessing for you and your family they say new home, new "mazal" luck if you will

be well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.