Bmw '2Oo2' Air-Conditioning Center Console, Complete

• 3 years later...

Greetings Conserv,

noticed you have 'thousands' of posts, good to know that there are long time 02 contributing followers, like yourself.

.. as i was clearing out my 'media' here, i noticed this posting of mine, that i am going to post again, .. and i read your 'comment' to me.. by the way, Thanks for the note... HOWEVER, in my original listing above, are you not able to see that I DID LIST THIS PART as a BEHR unit, ... as i see it from my screen, ..

but from your comment, suggesting i list it as a BEHR, as if WERE NOT listed on my posting...

that's it, just wanting to clarify, what is, and what was not, - especially if I CAN'T SEE it from my end,

thanks

Edited by euro8886

17 hours ago, euro8886 said:

sorry, just noticed your name.. Steve,  

You edited your original listing, inserting the 'BEHR' after I posted my comment (notice it says "Edited July 10, 2013" at the end).

All is good now.  Consider my comment retracted!

Good luck with your sale.  I recommend you show a price when you re-list.

Best regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.