Oem Part # Sources?

Wza

Hey guys, I have been out of touch with the '02 for a while as the body work on my tii was very slowly moving along. I finally have the shell back home and am beginning reassembly. My question is, where are OEM part numbers available now? I used to use RealOEM or Max to get the numbers and a base price, then use the part lookup on the various dealer sites to price compare. I don't see part numbers on these sites anymore. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Oh wow, I am a bonehead. Thanks Andrew!

Where are you guys finding the best prices these days? I used to buy from Bell BMW on the east coast but I think they changed everything in their parts dept. Any good west coast dealers? Thanks again.

Try Steve Peterson (Blunt on the FAQ).  OEM parts, cheerful, quick service and very good prices. 

If you're looking for aftermarket stuff (brake rotors, pads, water pumps, electrical stuff etc--stuff not made by BMW), try Autohaus Arizona (Autohausas.com).  Excellent prices and free shipping for orders over $50--that makes a difference when you're ordering brake rotors/drums and the like.

cheers

mike

I find that Inskip's (penskeparts.com) site does a few useful things that others don't.

And their prices are (usually) list, so you know what you'll start with, and can go from there.

RealOEM has a different version that is sometimes clarifying, sometimes mud.

Tischer sometimes has fantastically low prices.

Steve at Blunttech.com is worth supporting.

t