Memoirs Of A Hack Mechanic

Thanks folks. I really need to pinch myself that this is all happening. I've told Maire Anne to slap me with a dead fish if I start to get too full of myself.

In reference to the shipping/delivery question, the ship date was officially June 3rd, but they arrived a little early. I signed 500 books at Bentley Publishing on Monday morning. Books ordered from Bentley went out Tuesday, so those on the east coast received them as early as Wednesday. Anything ordered from Amazon is a bit delayed, as books need to go from Bentley to Amazon to you.

FYI Bentley is having a Father's Day promotion. If you order the book through Bentley, you can get it gift-wrapped and sent directly to The Car Guy In Your Life; see http://www.bentleypublishers.com/bmw/history/memoirs-of-a-hack-mechanic-by-rob-siegel.html.

See y'all at The Vintage...

--Rob

Nice looking Polaris 2002!

Can you tell me what kind of wheels these are? Very interested. 

Thank you.

Let me see if I can get this right.  That car is currently owned by Rob Koch (VA).  PO was Michael Dubois (West coast). Wheels are Campagnolo's (I can never get that spelling correct).  Car was supposedly "1 of 3" custom built for Max Hoffman.

86299945.jpg

71c2eab8.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

Rob,

I too have just started the book but I can see it will get me into trouble. I keep thinking -

"See dear, he is a lot weirder than I am and he is doing fine/wife still loves him/kids are normal/etc ..."

Not sure that will get me any points though.

Good reading just the same. I am enjoying it.

--John