South Bay Area Caravan To Swap And Show - Who's In?

bmw_jeff

I'm posting this here since not everyone reads the Event forum and there is already an (unrelated) post there about the Swap & Show.  Since no one has mentioned it yet here and we're a few days out from the show, I'll start.  The last couple of years we've met at the parking lot in front of Hobee's Restaurant in Cupertino http://www.hobees.com/cupertino.html  You can get breakfast and coffee there, and Starbucks is also nearby.

Meet up from 7am-7:45 and roll out about 8am so we get to the SWAP about 9am for registration.  Please add your names to this

Roll Call: 

Jeff G.  67 1600

Chirs S.  67 1600 (Chris just aquired a Bristol 67 and confirmed to me he's caravaning)

Roll Call:

Jeff G. 67 1600

Chirs S. 67 1600 (Chris just aquired a Bristol 67 and confirmed to me he's caravaning)

Daniel 69 2000

Julio 68 2002

Matt 67 1600

Alex 71 2000tii

Early cars representin' from the South Bay so far! Bump for anyone else attending tomorrow?  Edit: I heard from Chris that his 67 is running hot and needs a radiator re-core, so he will be driving his DD Honda to the event. :(  Next year he should be good to go though, I'll help him get it straightened out!

Edited by bmw_jeff