Oppressed By The Man...

napa02

After owning my 02 for about 10yrs, driving it like my hair is on fire.... The man (CHP) finally pulled me over....

BUSTED!....   Doing 56 in a 45... oops.  good thing I saw him, or It might have been worse...

Thankfully, he was pretty cool about it... Just a warning (YES!)...  But....... he did hit me with a fix it ticket for no front plate... grrr,    Now where did I put that plate again?....  all said, I really cant complain..... Thank you Mr. CHP....:)

I got 60 in a 35 but I was only keeping up with traffic going up the aqueduct towards Jersey City. Damn copper pulled over two of us at the same time, and I know he didn't get a lazer on me because I was doing close to 70. Not wreckless at all, and everyone I spoke to told me it's a big speed trap for them because it's technically supposed to be residential (though its a damn highway) and there are no speed limit signs. I went to court and got it reduced to no points and 150 bucks or something like that, though I should have stuck to my guns and said I couldn't arrange another date because I'm pretty sure the cop was not present in the court. It was late and I was tired and didn't feel like arguing, so I said fuck it and took the reduced fine.  Bunch of crooks, if you ask me.