Broken Idle Solenoid. How To Get Out.

So while I was trying to rejet my carb last night, I did a bad thing and tried to tighten the idle-stop solenoid too much and it snapped in half and left the threaded bits inside the carb's threads. Any suggestions on how to get it out? I've uploaded a couple pictures of what I'm talking about below.

GVjy6vJ.jpg

Kns5V34.jpg

If you can extract the idle jet (the brass thing you can see in the picture, you can try an EZ-out--one of those backwards threaded bits that you screw into the hole.  that should back the remaining pot metal pieces out. 

But get the idle jet out first; if you can't, you'll have to thread the EZ Out into the jet tight enough so the jet is wedged against the pot metal solenoid body.  Otherwise, the jet will just spin inside its housing, as it's not threaded into the solenoid.  If that happens, you'll have to drill the brass part 'till it's gone and the EZ Out can grip the pot metal solenoid housing.

Good luck, and take it easy; you don't want to ruin your carb body.

cheers

mike