• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Florida Forum ~ Parts / Cars For Sale/wanted

Koblenz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinking of selling my Tii motor and 5sp built by WTF Motorsports in Orlando, Florida (Member M20Curtis on the FAQ)

Less than 50,000 since rebuild, IE regrind 292 cam

Header..

E30 5spd ..Will throw in an Aluminum Race radiator with all the brackets and hoses.

The motor is in my car and I will not pull it until sold

A lot of members on here know my 2002.

This motor is a great runner and makes about 145-155 HP with a smooth idle and no smoke. I just did a drivers school at Sebring and it performed perfectly. NEVER AN ISSUE! It ran in the 2:50's on the long track. Mobil 1 Oil changed every 3k miles

Located in Clermont, FL

Email me at Gregwgc@yahoo.com

or 321-460-0837 Greg

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Here are pictures of my 2002 and the Tii motor for sale. it was featured in BMW Performance Magazine a few years ago. I am asking $2,000

Go to 6:58 in the video and watch me blast past a 535is from #16 to #1 at Sebring

Here you can see it on the street and listen to the Sounds!

post-37732-0-08651800-1391010221_thumb.j

post-37732-0-62884700-1391010412_thumb.j

post-37732-0-46534100-1391010584_thumb.j

post-37732-0-14589700-1391010605_thumb.j

post-37732-0-91532000-1391010650_thumb.j

Edited by Gbare02tii

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 1 year later...

Here are pictures of my 2002 and the Tii motor for sale. it was featured in BMW Performance Magazine a few years ago. I am asking $2,000

Go to 6:58 in the video and watch me blast past a 535is from #16 to #1 at Sebring

Here you can see it on the street and listen to the Sounds!

Do you still have the Tii Motor for sale? 

• 2 weeks later...

WANTED: Parts needed for new project: 74 2002 Inka

radiator

4spd, transmission or 5 spd complete w driveshafts, linkage/lines

tii or stock exhaust manifold with downpipe, or decent header

radiator

heaterbox with core and controls

stock steel stamped 74 silver wheels (5)

stock steel wheels from early 320i, 

windshield

unrusted, non bondo doors, hood, trunk lid, spare tire wheel, floor sections, and rocker patch panels

foho kamie or other front air dam

rear sport or stock springs

set of matched sport springs for stage 2 of the project 

74 stock tan seats, not 75s or 76s, not cloth and not overstuffed.

used but decent 1 piece carpet 

stock 4 post steering wheel

short or long console parts

momo hub and wheel for future track use

sport seats and four point roll bar

spare tire trunk panel, original grey vinyl,worn torn ok.

decent non tii one piece dash

Also will consider a complete project or parts car with correct FL title

FOR SALE: Already have a completed motor so I dont need spare m10 1975 2.0 bare block and 121ti head.  Have enough glass for 9 cars but no windshields.  Also have alot left but not what I need for the 74 Inka.

email remmib02@yahoo.com

Prefer Florida sellers as shipping is $$$.

Thanks

74 tii, vin 2780001, Sahara, 5 spd. Built 10/17/73, delivered to BMW internal car pool, 11/14/73. Imported to US ??/??/??.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, just joined the group.  I'm in Tampa (wesley chapel) Looking to buy a 74,75,76 2002. Must have carb, 4spd, sunroof.  Not looking for a complete restoration or non running car.  Looking for one to drive and work on, restore as I feel like.  I'm looking at Craigslist and E-bay but nothing so far I'm interested in that isn't on the left coast.  Thank you

• 6 months later...

Hey there, I am new to the site and excited about it. I am looking to purchase a +~1970 2002 to drive and work on. This was my first car and man do I wish I still had it. Needs to be a roundie and would like the rag top sun roof. Low rust and mostly complete but does not nesecarily need to be running. Man I wish I still had that car. Lol. Sold it like 30 years ago. And now its gonna cost me to replace it. Any ideas and leads would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

Unveiling of the Neue Klasse Unveiled in 1961, BMW 1500 sedan was a revolutionary concept at the outset of the '60s. No tail fins or chrome fountains. Instead, what you got was understated and elegant, in a modern sense, exciting to drive as nearly any sports car, and yet still comfortable for four.   The elegant little sedan was an instant sensation. In the 1500, BMW not only found the long-term solution to its dire business straits but, more importantly, created an entirely new
    History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

In 1966, BMW was practically unknown in the US unless you were a touring motorcycle enthusiast or had seen an Isetta given away on a quiz show.  BMW’s sales in the US that year were just 1253 cars.  Then BMW 1600-2 came to America’s shores, tripling US sales to 4564 the following year, boosted by favorable articles in the Buff Books. Car and Driver called it “the best $2500 sedan anywhere.”  Road & Track’s road test was equally enthusiastic.  Then, BMW took a cue from American manufacturers,
    The BMW 2002 Production Run

The BMW 2002 Production Run

BMW 02 series are like the original Volkswagen Beetles in one way (besides both being German classic cars)—throughout their long production, they all essentially look alike—at least to the uninitiated:  small, boxy, rear-wheel drive, two-door sedan.  Aficionados know better.   Not only were there three other body styles—none, unfortunately, exported to the US—but there were some significant visual and mechanical changes over their eleven-year production run.   I’ve extracted t

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors