Koblenz

Florida Forum ~ Parts / Cars For Sale/wanted

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

(edited)

Seems we are missing some good buys/sales locally.  If you are selling or buying or looking in Florida and wish to maybe save on shipping, consider posting a ink here after you place it in the site Classified.

Edited by Koblenz

Hey Guys! Do any of you know of a roundie for sale for about $2000? I'm in Saint Petersburg, but I can travel.

I need it to be completely restored, preferably Turbo but will consider tii. Haha just kidding, if it runs and has repairable rust i'll be happy! Cheers everyone!

Hey Guys! Do any of you know of a roundie for sale for about $2000? I'm in Saint Petersburg, but I can travel.

I need it to be completely restored, preferably Turbo but will consider tii. Haha just kidding, if it runs and has repairable rust i'll be happy! Cheers everyone!

Solid roundie project in Port Charlotte just showed up on eBay

Car # 1: Looking for a complete used tan interior a 74 Sahara 2002tii including the one tan piece carpet.  I know the pieces are all available new from the usual 2002faq merchants but I want/need good condition used pieces that match the aging in the car. 

Car # 2 : Also need the tobacco brown front seats and rear seat bottom for a 1973 2002. The 15-17 piece new carpet set is appropriate for this car but not for the 74 2002tii.

Car # 3: Does anyone have early or late usable black door panels with or without speaker holes?

Hello everyone. Just joined to the forum with huge excitement. I have been itching for a 2002tii. I am in the market for a 1973 tii. I still havent decided if i should go for a project or try to find one with preferable updates/upgrades. I hope to get this question straightened out so that I can narrow down my search.