dasfrogger

Bluedevils Custom Front Belts

5 posts / 853 viewsLast Reply

Pulled Frogger out of hibernation today and first thing I did was install the Bluedevils front seatbelts. Install was super simple and the quality is great! At first I thought I'd regret not having my stock Autoflug's refubrished but no regrets here.

Didn't really take a lot of pictures, and install was super easy so no real write up necessary. Just pay attention to how things came apart and put it back the same way.

Before: Passenger side was much better than my drivers side. Driver side was non op.

CLICK

th_08A69029-2EB1-4949-A984-CF725C3C152A-41076-00002BCE9161D68D_zpsb2b4d49e.jpg

After: CLICK

th_4C24E485-5A9F-4B18-96CF-B2DFCB036695-41076-00002BCEA3685CC2_zpsdccd2e26.jpg

Moral of the story is that if you're even remotely on the fence about these, BUY THESE BELTS. Don't be like these guys, feel free to leave your chi unfocused.

Great to hear! I have a set on order, and I can't wait to upgrade my crumbling 40-year-old belts.

Great to hear! I have a set on order, and I can't wait to upgrade my crumbling 40-year-old belts.

your belts are on their way, will email fedex # tonight, probably you will get them this Friday.

If anyone is on the fence about buying bluedevil's seatbelts...

buy em!

Cheers,

Thx for support gents, drive like you stole it, as the saying goes, don't bother with rattles and all other annoying noises, you will be fine!