• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New, young 2002 fan

ringkingpin

Thank you for the kind words Stuart, I'm sure that yours will turn out great! More importantly, is the value of working on a project like that with your sons. They'll never forget it and they'll learn so much. As you can see, my guy is still a little young but he does help, handing me tools, wiping things down, cleaning, etc. It's amazing how respectful he is of the cars, I guess he sees me being very careful and wants to do the same. I'm looking forward to sharing my hobbies with him as he grows. :)

Mine are a little older. 2 in High School and 1 in College. Sounds like your boy will enjoy your car when the time comes. Hang on to it. My boy's and I were were going to restore my 73.5 911T but its going to cost too much as critters got to it while it was being stored at my parents. I had a 76 02 about 25 years ago. Sold it for the 911 and I'm still not sure why. My 76 was a blast to drive with sidedrafts, 304 shrick cam, 9.5 to 1, and it was lowered. These cars look great when you sit them down a little. My boys are ready to wrench on the car, I just need to find the right candidate. We'll see and I will post pics when we locate the right one.

Drive safe!

Those are the best memories. I grew up with an old 74" Range Rover and I'll never forget that car. For some reason when you are a tiny gearhead the first car you liked and remembered will always stick in your mind.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978