sirius815

Washer Nozzles

5 posts / 423 viewsLast Reply

I've been looking for options to replace the stock nozzles to something a bit more low profile.

I found a small set on ebay from China and one from a vintage ford, however I don't want to pull the trigger on any of these before inquiring here.

Thanks,

Ben K.

air intake slots in the hood, and thus shouldn't be visible with the hood closed. If they do, they're soft copper and can gently be bent down until they don't show, but still squirt on the windshield.

If you mount short nozzles in the stock location, you stand an excellent chance of squirting the hood's underside instead of the windshield because the angle is wrong and the slot size is too small. You could mount nozzles on the hood itself, but that would involve drilling the hood, and they would surely be more visible than the stock ones.

My advice--leave 'em alone...they're a pretty good design.

mike

And if you need new ones they are available from Blunt (blunttech.com) or your local dealer.

Bob Napier