Rocan

Charging Woes...

20 posts / 1445 viewsLast Reply

Also, here is a pic showing the clearance between the alternator and fan. Very tight, but it doesn't rub. I may file down the fan blades a bit just in case, as a temporary solution until I get the electric fan going and remove the mechanical.

Second pic is the tape I used; super cheap, high quality and I barely used half of one roll!

post-22717-13667671011002_thumb.jpg

post-22717-13667671012537_thumb.jpg

found this thanks to Mike in beavercreek ohio...

"On 76s only, it can illuminate if the "differential pressure sensor" senses a difference in pressure between the two circuits. This sensor is a metal block near the M/C with brake lines running in/out of it. Under a rubber plug is a reset button to kill the light. That's on 76s only. "

I guess that answers my question.

Rocan,

Thx for your help. Alternator from BNR parts in and working great.

Hope to get the chance to meet up one of these days. I'm Brooklyn born but landed in Philadelphia.

Cheers Girt

Rocan,

Thx for your help. Alternator from BNR parts in and working great.

Hope to get the chance to meet up one of these days. I'm Brooklyn born but landed in Philadelphia.

Cheers Girt

April 28, Sunday, I was planning on meeting up with MBaum and a few other local guys (pretty much whoever is free that day) for a spring drive through Harriman state park. May be a bit out of the way for you, but if you want to make the trip your welcome to join us!

I've actually been planning a trip to Philly at some point with my girlfriend... I'll have to let you know if I am heading down there.

Just ordered one from BNR off of Ebay, an 85 amp drop in replacement for the Tii, was having the same issues as you...thans for the thread!