AndyS

Gone to MI. I hope it likes it there!

8 posts / 832 viewsLast Reply

This is the turbo m42 swapped one that jake built right? how did you like the turbo m42? any problems or headaches? mine is getting an m42 swap as we speak and still debating the turbo idea for next year. Did you ever get the car dynoed to what numbers it was putting down? Would you recommend going the turbo route in the future?

Sorry for all the questions, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

I'm in MI and I like it here. Not too many 2002's in these parts but a nice track in South Haven.

New owner. supposed to see some track time. Loved the turbo! First 02 where Cops would follow me and I am a GEEZER! The place with the dyno and I could never match up for schedule. When the turbo comes on, your ass slides back, your shoulders slide back and you go fast very quickly.

If you want a turbo car that sips gas like a 318 when you aren't in it, this should make you very happy.

I was thinking an M42 swap might be the way to go when you guys in Cali can't get your 76s smogged any longer.

New owner. supposed to see some track time. Loved the turbo! First 02 where Cops would follow me and I am a GEEZER! The place with the dyno and I could never match up for schedule. When the turbo comes on, your ass slides back, your shoulders slide back and you go fast very quickly.

If you want a turbo car that sips gas like a 318 when you aren't in it, this should make you very happy.

I was thinking an M42 swap might be the way to go when you guys in Cali can't get your 76s smogged any longer.

you had me at "When the turbo comes on, your ass slides back, your shoulders slide back and you go fast very quickly." Hopefully Jake would get the bolt on kit done within the next year or so, So I can go turbo.