Sign in to follow this  
1orange2

Your a squaretail that parks right next door!

13 posts / 1289 viewsLast Reply

I always see you parked right outside but I never catch you. Snapped this picture today while I was walking the dog. Beautiful car!!

photo 974d9a51-59c3-4855-b70d-47dfce385ee7.jpg

Very nice!!!

this was my day today, mine is the orange one! I love this weather!

photo D2C9EA8E-E997-4503-8B1D-53F5085D4821-3617-000002A8CEC4EAAB.jpg

I've seen a pic of your car before on the web. We have the same flares but a bit different. We should meet some time. If you have a 292 cam I would love to take a spin. I went with 284 cam with a 38/38 hogged out downdraft. Thinking on going side drafts but I don't want the headache. Anyways, I am going to the old school reunion in Seattle on June 8th, and entering my ride into stance wars. Should be fun.

Actually I have the air dam, turbo flares, and bumper new and waiting to go on, she looks a bit rough atm lol. I just have the weber 38, no cam. I've been debating that recently though. Now that it's nice I'm ready for paint but in the mean time I would definitely like to meet up and check out your car as well!

Guest Anonymous

Hey All,

I've been searching for an 02, a tii preferably. Keep me in mind if you see any for sale. I'm north of Seattle and can come to see the car on pretty short notice. Thanks!

[email protected]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.