Sign in to follow this  
Luis325

2 brand new OEM 2002 Turbo rear mufflers!!

17 posts / 1506 viewsLast Reply

just FYI, all turbos used the "roundie" hangar setup. turbo mufflers will not fit in a square tail 2002 without some cutting/welding of the hangers on the car or on the muffler.

iirc, early turbos side exit, later center. think the side exit is nla. from real oem. picture shows side exit. my turbo muffler had center exit.

11 Rear muffler 1 18121245123 ENDED

Fg -> 4291212

11 Rear muffler 1 18121245623

these rears are NOT compatible with normal 02 center sections. the tubing diameter is bigger on the turbos.

Interested in one of these. Please send me pics of the exhaust, both sides with close-ups of the eberspacher embossed stamping, part number markings and of any noteworthy damage. I believe part number for center section is "18121245278"... also let me know if you have one of those 2 match up with this. Thanks!

JR yep thats me! Still habe my 3 E30's haha

Soon ill buy a 2002. Just hard to find in PR in good condition for sale :(

Hey Luis;

I'm selling mine. I know, its an automatic but that's good if you want to upgrade to a 5 speed! :-)

When you call tomorrow for the E30 lights, perhaps you can come over to check out the '02. (Sin compromiso)

Victor

Free Bump for your muffler sale. :)

Guest Anonymous

I would like to purchase the last turbo muffler. Please advise where to send payment, or post email. Thanks