jgerock

What would you buy at Sears for $ 100?

9 posts / 570 viewsLast Reply

I have a total of (4) $ 25 Gift cards from Sears.

Am wondering about a purchase next week of some tools, but don't quite know what to get. I'm leaning toward using them toward an electric angle grinder, a set of sturdy jack stands or a work bench.

Any suggestions?

(edited)

Finally went to the Sears store at Landmark Mall this morning and cashed in my gift cards. I really needed a 7mm flare nut wrench but Sears only carries 9mm and larger, so I picked up some small 12-point wrenches among other things.  The cards helped reduce my overall purchase total.

The retaining ring pliers are stronger than my other (2) cheap ones and have a tab for selecting external versus internal.

The 18" pipe wrench is much heavier than the el-cheapo one that I got from Walmart last year (and broke).

IMG_9032_zpsfa0ae833.jpg

These long allen sockets should come in handy.  Bill Williams and others have hinted that they work great on those transmission shift support tower bolts.

IMG_9031_zpsd06df089.jpg

Edited by jgerock

It is a pity, that now I can not express - there is no free time. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.