nbristow01

My car was on TV!!!!

8 posts / 834 viewsLast Reply

I hope you guys and gals were able to tune in. If you noticed towards the end of the show I wore my dark blue Mid America shirt

I watched it! Just finished posting under your first thread.

02 and house both looked great! Yes, I caught the Mid-Am shirt. :)

Congrats!

bc

I don't have cable to get the show, but I had a friend w/a DVR record it to hopefully help w/the ratings.

best of luck to you,

Dave

I hope everyone can facebook and tweet HGTV about the show....that is the feedback they are after

Enjoyed the show..especially when the cabinet wouldn't fit through the door. Been there, done that!

Is this the pilot? Do you have more shows in the can?

Tell us what it takes to put this show together. Is this your production and film crew? Your baby?

I hope to see more with you exiting your 2002 at the job site, hauling "stuff" that you pull out of your trunk, and of course a ride to the local home center to look at product.

We are supposed to be filming 12 more shows starting in May...but you never know with TV. It could be months later.

Filming was very labor intensive. We really did flip the house in 8 days but wow what long hours. And very fast paced.