Mike Self

Vintage (in the Vineyard) attendees--any suggestions on

6 posts / 576 viewsLast Reply

hotels/motels that are near the Hawthorne Inn. They seem to be sold out (as is the Brookstone Inn) for the event, and I'm looking for a place to stay that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...rather spend the money on 2002 parts.

cheers & TIA

mike

Hi Mike, I know I've stayed at this Best Western in the past, nothing fancy, but close-by.

If you don't have another discount source, try “Corporate ID Number” 01399660 as it will get you a no questions asked discount for being a Touchstone Energy Cooperative customer.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g49680-d94962-Reviews-BEST_WESTERN_Salem_Inn_Suites-Winston_Salem_North_Carolina.html

Mike:

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express off of exit 4 last year. The rate was actually lower that the one quoted at the Hawthorne. There were other attendees staying there, from Florida if I recall correctly.

Best Western got my $ due to late booking. Only 3 miles away from the Hawthorne that s why I chose it. The NY "GET FRESH" crew will be rolling e30 style most likely.

dlm ny country