Preyupy

Turbo Birthday

9 posts / 767 viewsLast Reply

i don't know weather to jump for joy ?!?!?!

turbo_air.jpg

or just phardt!

Happy Birthday!

1.jpg

VIN_plate_2002_turbo_ready_small.jpg

LOL, that guy is either really tall or his butt is about as far off the seat as the tires are off the ground.

Hey Byron, Your car was only 3 months old when we were in Germany. Great time. I would like so see your car someday. G

Yes Gordon, and until I drove my car after the restoration in July 2010 Rudy's Turbo at The Ring in July 1974 was the only one I had ever even sat in. I have been lusting for one ever since. Would love for you to see it. We might be down for the Portland historics if I have room in the trailer I'll bring it.

Rudy, that brings back some great memories. When he took me for a ride, he said in german " for you a special tour". He then proceded to take me over a jump, great times.

I normaly don't go out to the historics, but I will look forward to seeing you this year, providing I don't have a race out of town. G

Still don't know if the customers even want to do Portland this year, I'll let you know if I'm coming down with the big trailer and if I'll have room for the turbo. It's been a long time since we have seen each other.

Great1 Yes, it's been 11 years since the last get together. G