• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete 85 m10 with tranny , harness , ecu

pje

I have a complete running m10 with tranny , harness , ecu, radiator and probably a few other things as well from an 85 318i . I'm converting the car to Spec e30 , and have had this on the a few forums with little interest . (bfc , r3v and cl ) I really don't want to junk a perfectly good running motor , a friend suggested this site . Hopefully someone on here might want it

Tranny either needs new clutch , or master cylinder . I have not driven the car in the 2 years I've had it , so I'm not exactly sure . Has always started right up . I did put new plugs , rotor , cap , wires and have all new belts for it as well . Motor is sitting in car , ready to be pulled . At this point it's holding me up on my build , because I have no where to put it . Asking $150 for everything , I can throw in driveshaft if you can use it as well ....Thanks for looking

Interested, I am in Miami, call or text, three 0 five -281-69OO

1971 Corvette, BBC to LS1 swap under way
1991 Camaro, ProCharged 355
1969 Corvette Greenwood/IMSA project
1974 BMW 2002, barn find, M42 on a stand, turbo header in a box