pkbinplano

1600ti or 2002tii pic request

16 posts / 2053 viewsLast Reply

Need a pic of the original tii or 1600ti air box installation . Thanks . Also looking for a spare mounting bracket. Thanks

With the exception of the strut brace, which I am not fussing about, that is about the most original airbox I have seen.

Robert, those clamps on your throttle body are as valuable as most 2002s. They are unobtainable.

you might also consider this Alpina mounting arrangement for cars without the Ti/Tii brackets welded to the inner fender. Should be easy to fabricate out if sheet aluminum.

post-558-1366767012561_thumb.png

post-558-13667670131679_thumb.jpg

you might also consider this Alpina mounting arrangement for cars without the Ti/Tii brackets welded to the inner fender. Should be easy to fabricate out of sheet aluminum.

post-558-13667670133056_thumb.png

post-558-1366767013837_thumb.jpg

Robert thanks for the photo can you also get a few shots of the brackets the are attached to the inside of the fender?

With the exception of the strut brace, which I am not fussing about, that is about the most original airbox I have seen.

Robert, those clamps on your throttle body are as valuable as most 2002s. They are unobtainable.

thank you for the kind words, sir. i appreciate your expertise and will preserve the set-up until someone pries this car out my cold, dead hands.

not for nothing do i use it's chassis # as my ID. on every forum i've used since january 2003.

If I am not mistaken, did'nt the original 1600ti come with 2 single bbl carbs? I saw and article for it once years ago. I am looking for it & will post if I find it. Has anyone else ever heard of that set up for the 1600 or am I just off my rocker? (again!)

If I am not mistaken, did'nt the original 1600ti come with 2 single bbl carbs? I saw and article for it once years ago. I am looking for it & will post if I find it. Has anyone else ever heard of that set up for the 1600 or am I just off my rocker? (again!)

page148.jpg