Slightly Larger Roundies

$75 dollar ticket for no front plate.

28 posts / 1522 viewsLast Reply

Looziana issues just one plate. ;-)

Looks like you gambled and lost :)

Cheers,

I recently got a front plate frame because the front plate I had was bent so far back it was not legible>>I pounded back in shape and am "completely" legal now! Emissions on Colfax is helpful too!

Yeah - you got that right. I tried going front plateless after first moving here from N'awlins, and I was caught/warned very quickly. Then I tried the mount it/unmount it technique for a while - and got caught again.

Finally bought an OEM front plate mount and a nice frame and haven't been hassled since. I've gotten used to the look - gradually - but if they ever go rear-plate only here, it's gone ;-).

Tom

Colorado...a great place to be FROM, not GO TO. Southwest is best...one plate no problem.

Colorado...a great place to be FROM, not GO TO. Southwest is best...one plate no problem.

Well I've got a different opinion on THAT, for sure... Love it so much here.

and they are taking your weapons from you too. Great state! 'bout as a Nazi state as Maryland. God help us!

If/when you take it to court to fight it and the cops dont show up you may have it dismissed if you say you just bought another one. If not just say you werent aware it may have gotten stolen or fell off and you will take it under advisement.. Oh, maybe you should bus your youngens. lol!

AHEM! Yeah you have one plate, but you also have scorpions. Oh and spiders... lots of spiders. :)

And you have hail storms the size of baseballs, occasional blizzards, lots of inverted polluted air, traffic out the ass & they tax you to death....need I say more!

AHEM! Yeah you have one plate, but you also have scorpions. Oh and spiders... lots of spiders. :)

And you have hail storms the size of baseballs, occasional blizzards, lots of inverted polluted air, traffic out the ass & they tax you to death....need I say more!

um... your mother wears combat boots comes to mind. :)

At least I know who mine is...good luck in your third world.