Sign in to follow this  
VintageAutobahn

Bosch H3 fog lights, euro switches,NOS Talbot Berlin

6 posts / 1653 viewsLast Reply

These fog lights are in really nice shape, I would say a 7 out of 10. The chrome is very nice, with no pitting or scratching. The lenses have minor scratching from use, but there are no chips or cracking. One of the seals that goes around the perimiter of the lense is slightly discolored, this is barely noticeable though. These are Bosch halogen H3 fog lights, the perfect period correct upgrade for the front of your 2002. Sold

Untitled

Untitled

These carburetor were pulled from a running car when they were removed from service, they have been sitting on a shelf for some time though so will definately need a tune and possibly a rebuild before install. (rebuild kits are Avilable for about $15 each) these are solex DDHT carburetors, manufactured as a competitor for the Weber 40 DCOE's. Ti intake manifolds, airbox snorkels and throttle linkage are included in the sale. SOLD

I have an assortment of European switches, I just received another box of them in the mail now have 1 matched set and several spares. $20 shipped per switch

Untitled

Last but certainly not least I have a NOS Talbot Berlin 333 green dot side view mirror. There are a few very minor chips in the housing from improper storage over the years, but this mirror is in near new condition. The gasket and install instructions were not included when I purchased this mirror so the buyer will have to source them from Talbot (still available on their website). $110 shipped

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All prices include shipping and have been lowered. First person to email me will have priority on the part. I am happy to send more pictures via email for prosepective buyers.

[/