Sign in to follow this  
Siickbeener

Special bolts with wire holes

10 posts / 981 viewsLast Reply

Thanks just put the order for six should have them by Friday of Monday. They are pricey but then again they are a critical part of your steering/suspension. Thanks everyone oh and proslack awesome back seats I was thinking about doing that to my car.

With the MSRP from BMW being over $7 each for these bolts does anyone have a less expensive source.

When mine came all parkerised, it got my bolt fetish going so I felt better.

They are pricey but then again they are a critical part of your steering/suspension.

+1

OT:

awesome back seats I was thinking about doing that to my car.

Hoping to get back to them this spring and get a nice package tray fabed with a third brake light incorporated. I have a set of three point retractors from Al (Bluedevils) I plan on mounting through the package tray as well.

Daron

These bolts (P/N 32211113178) are currently $5.43/each @ discount online BMW dealers.

I made my own jig for cross-drilling bolts for safety wire, but these particular bolts are specially hardened for the application. Rather than guess, I use only original BMW bolts for this safety-critical joint.

Fred '74tii & '69