Sign in to follow this  
lilcphoto

Weber DCOE setup for the first time

4 posts / 775 viewsLast Reply

I am traveling down to LA this next week, and will be visiting Ireland Engineering to talk about and purchase some parts for my 2002. I am very excited to move forward with the DCOE install when I get back from my trip, as its been on my to do list for about 6 months.

I have a pretty good checklist of everything I'll need, but it would be fantastic to have some first hand expertise to coach me through any hiccups.

Anybody in the local downtown Portland area that has some good knowledge about DCOE 2002's?

8532767000_293d0fdc25.jpg

You could check with Peter at Peters Hobby Shop. I don't have his contact information but he is a great guy with lots of knowledge.

If you can find old man Terry (used to work at Pacific), he would be a great help. I believe he's still working somewhere in Portland.

Guest Anonymous

Peter's Hobby Shop in Wilsoonville on Southwest Boones Ferry Road. I think you can do a quick search on him (Peter's Hobby Shop) and get his contact information. Have a great time while you're down in LA visiting IE.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.