Sign in to follow this  
repoman

1983 320iS for Sale in Long Beach - SOLD

2 posts / 518 viewsLast Reply

I was in the neighborhood, so I stopped by on my lunch hour to take a look at this 'S" pkg. BTW, the phone number is 562-832-0526....

The steering wheel is in pretty good condition, both recaro's have rips on the upper section where the seat belt rubs. I did not verify if it still had the LSD as I was not dressed appropriately to crawl under the car. Front spoiler is missing, however, the mounting holes were still present. Tools were all missing. Needs paint and some body work to repair a few rust spots, mainly surface. I did drive it up and down the street (not currently registered). Drove fine. 210k miles. Has a clean title. No smog certificate. He said he has an offer for $1300, however, wants what he paid for it, which is $1400. To me, the car is worth only about $1k, so I am passing this onto someone that might be willing to pay more......

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3654841246.html

Hi I have a 1983 BMW e21....the car is in fair condition it's starts and runs like a champ! Clean title, I bought the car for a project but have no time with it baby on the way! I'm asking for 1500 obo. Pls contact me if you have any questions 563 832 0fivetwosix

post-16675-13667669824513_thumb.jpg

post-16675-13667669825151_thumb.jpeg

post-16675-1366766982676_thumb.jpeg

Looks like a parts car to me. I have one in comparable condition, maybe worse.

However, I paid less than this gentleman's asking price.

I still see it as worth it for $1300, especially if it has a clean title.

My .02

-RD